Vevor Diesel Heater Controller

DuroBoat

Hey guys, looks like I have to buy a new vevor diesel heater! The controller it came with was unfortunately cracked (kids playing on the boat :) so I ordered a new controller but once connected, it just gave the error code e-07. Apparently this means it won’t communicate with the heater and I need a new motherboard compatible with the controller. At this point I think it would be cheaper and easier just to buy a new heater and controller off Amazon. I have about 5mins run time on the one installed :(IMG_5215.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5214.jpeg
    IMG_5214.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5205.jpeg
    IMG_5205.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 28
If your local I have a few brand new controllers your welcome to try one and see if it works. They are a couple years old, but brand new.

Thanks ship - I kinda thought you would offer to help but I’m on the island :). Thank god these things are cheep!

Thanks ship - I kinda thought you would offer to help but I’m on the island :). Thank god these things are cheep!
Yeah no worries. I do have some of those that I never ended up using. I switched to the manual type controllers on my own stuff. I didnt like all the flashing lights and crap on those ones so I have a few around. I have zero use for them.

one in Vernon same thing

I just ordered the same from
Amazon for my Vevor. When ordering I saw this on the description. Have you tried contacting the seller? There are hidden configuration menus with these heaters, sometimes it just take a special sequence of pressing the buttons to access them. I wouldn’t rule out the compatibility of this controller with your heater quite yet.

Attachments

• IMG_4334.png
    IMG_4334.png
    467.3 KB · Views: 38
I just ordered the same from
Amazon for my Vevor. When ordering I saw this on the description. Have you tried contacting the seller? There are hidden configuration menus with these heaters, sometimes it just take a special sequence of pressing the buttons to access them. I wouldn’t rule out the compatibility of this controller with your heater quite yet.
Genius

Ali-Express for anything CDH ... its a wait time but usually the cheapest .... also when doing controllers is hand set and new motherboard buy as a matching pair see so many or the FB cdh forums ...having issues with just buying the one part .....

Have you fully ruled out a connector issue? Did you take the controller apart and make sure the wires are properly soldered on the PCB? Did you do a continuity test from mobo to controller PBC on each wire to ensure?

Have you fully ruled out a connector issue? Did you take the controller apart and make sure the wires are properly soldered on the PCB? Did you do a continuity test from mobo to controller PBC on each wire to ensure?
there are so many different controllers it's not even funny so getting one to match the motherboard is going to be pot luck ... far better to get the pair ....

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004725004772.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.7f0138daeymPqn&mp=1

I’ll be honest, I went and bought another vevor heater :) it was $140 direct from vevor and arrived the next day! Too easy and it should be plug and play from here… but I’m sure there will still be a few small challenges. I’m giving my heater and controller that aren’t connecting to my uncle - he has more time to deal with the issue and gets a free heater for his boat.

Attachments

• IMG_5224.jpeg
    IMG_5224.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 10
Back