Vedder Words Of Wisdom

J

jaez270

Hey everyone i'm planning a trip up to the Vedder first weekend of Aug, and I don't really know where to fish.
I also need to pick up an out of province licence.
Any words of wisdom as to gear, locations and a spot to pick up a licence would be of great help as i'm leaving Edmonton Friday and am Driving through the night to fish Saturday morning.

Come on guys help a brother out!!

mostly BOOTS at that time, catch and release sockeye and cherry colored springs with the ODD decent fish(very few), however; most likely sox will be open at that time on fraser

What about Pinks in that time frame?
I heard it was supposed to be a pink year?

pinks will be in Howe sound and other Ocean approach spots, none in the Fraser or its Tribs at that time, honestly, its probably the worst time you can come down for river fishing, a week earlier and at least some more springs would be keepable, pray for the sox to be open

so where would be a spot that a guy has a decent chance of catching a salmon during the first week of Aug?

like i was saying ocean or if all works out it will be the first week of the sockeye opening(fraser), you can have fun at the vedder but the fish wont be clean

Back