Trolling Board Information Request

IronNoggin

Asking for a Buddy. Please note the size as listed below:

Went out on a fishing charter while in Mexico, and the guide used a large "Dipsey Diver" There may be other names for this thing.

This gadget was about 14" long and 8-10" wide made of plastic. He used a 1/4" rope to lower it about 50' and trolled at a fair clip. He then ran the bait out about another 30' or so. When a fish hit the lure it released, the diver changed direction and came up even while still in forward gear. Now the fish is fighting without any additional gear on the line.

I have a brother with a large boat that will only slow down to 4-5 knots. Downriggers are a pain on his boat and I thought this diving gismo might be just the ticket. I am not having any luck locating one of these and was wondering if anyone here might be able to let me know where I might be able to locate one.

Any and all help appreciated!!

Cheers,
Nog

I will fire that off to him right now. Shoot me a pm with what you need out of it. Likely get it shipped on my end.

Cheers & Thanks!

I will fire that off to him right now. Shoot me a pm with what you need out of it. Likely get it shipped on my end.

Cheers & Thanks!
Try a yozuri size 6 or 6.5 diving board

Back