Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
captain sedin needs to be sat out a game and forced to watch a few hours of videos of himself passing the effin puck when he should be shooting it while his teammates play a game.the goof passed up a completely empty net from 3 feet away for a pass for ffs. coulda been a different game with an early goal or 2 and not having the d men having to pinch all game. i know they are no match for the rangers but why shoot yourself in the foot on top of it.
Yeah I counted a half dozen times he could have shot the puck-decent chances too.

Westjet has a seat sale on right now, Jackel. You can get cheap tix to go watch the Leafs parade in Toronto

If the leafs can get a couple of top end defenseman and get Matthews going they could be at least one of the teams in the mix in the next few years. The Canucks on the other hand look to be battling for bottom 5 positioning for quite some time with little talent on the big team, an equally dismal farm team in Utica, and no top end prospects other than Broeser in the CHL or US universities. Now if they could just trade Tanev for spoiled brat Evander Kane they could ensure last overall......

Westjet has a seat sale on right now, Jackel. You can get cheap tix to go watch the Leafs parade in Toronto

My ticket is booked.... @The Jackel book the middle seat in row 67. I'll talk you through take off and landing. We can muse over the fact having a coach named Punch the last time you won the Cup is way cooler than a guy named Mike.

If the leafs can get a couple of top end defenseman and get Matthews going they could be at least one of the teams in the mix in the next few years. The Canucks on the other hand look to be battling for bottom 5 positioning for quite some time with little talent on the big team, an equally dismal farm team in Utica, and no top end prospects other than Broeser in the CHL or US universities. Now if they could just trade Tanev for spoiled brat Evander Kane they could ensure last overall......
They were saying that about the Leafs in the 70's, 80's and 90's too

Ha ha, good one but I think i will wait a bit:) Tough crowd on sfbc today, hey hoggy when the flyers look up who do they see in front of them :p

image.png
Ha ha, good one but I think i will wait a bit:) Tough crowd on sfbc today, hey hoggy when the flyers look up who do they see in front of them :p

9 teams with more points than them and one team with the same number that some think are a couple pieces short of being a contender; much like every team in the NHL. ;)

No telly Derby hunting again:) Hey Pipps hows you falling flyers doing:eek:

At least the Canucks aren't the worst team in the league....so far :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back