Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one of the things that will give an older Brock Boeser a twinge when he moves a certain way-not for years yet but it will be there always.

Well that must have been a real barn burner last night, 2 powerhouse teams and 1 goal scored. I wonder if anybody was still awake in the stands at the end, well other than FishT and Derby :D

Well that must have been a real barn burner last night, 2 powerhouse teams and 1 goal scored. I wonder if anybody was still awake in the stands at the end, well other than FishT and Derby :D
Quit watching once Boeser was knocked out for the year. Got better things to do with my time. I’ll be watching for you on your parade float

You sneaky buggers, just looked at the overall standings and you sit 3rd from the bottom, job well done. I think if you try hard enough you can make it to the last spot, better chances of getting the number 1 pick, hats off to a job well done :p

You sneaky buggers, just looked at the overall standings and you sit 3rd from the bottom, job well done. I think if you try hard enough you can make it to the last spot, better chances of getting the number 1 pick, hats off to a job well done :p
Oh it’s going to happen. Arizona is actually playing well these days #tankitbaby

well u know I believe the nucks should be good at something... maybe 1st pick baby :)

Hey Derby i see there are no bites on that plug :D ok the boys are down 1 in the second hopefully they can drop another shoe and go down 2 :rolleyes:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back