Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not a bad night, nucks lose, Pipps pumpkins drop their 7th in a row :p and the Leafs win :D , the red wine was tasting oh so good last night.....

Y
Well not a bad night, nucks lose, Pipps pumpkins drop their 7th in a row :p and the Leafs win :D , the red wine was tasting oh so good last night.....
You can cry in your wine after watching Ovie lighting up a hat trick

Y

You can cry in your wine after watching Ovie lighting up a hat trick
Figures you would crawl out from under your rock after that game :) dam soviet sniper. Having said that the big smile on the boy who had cancer was awesome so good to see

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda quiet on here, and it will be a bit quieter. The Jackel is going to step back from all the good banter, my wife has been diagnosed with cancer and i am kind of lost at the moment, so... GO NUCKS GO and maybe cheer for the odd Leaf's goal, signing off, till next time

I’m sorry to see Dorsett have to retire. 2 things always stood out with his play: first, his work ethic— I never saw him take a night off, and second, his hockey smarts— he rarely made a mistake with the puck.
T2

so true it was great to see the 1000 point via a goal......must say I'm liking the team and the effort put forward most night..fun hockey to watch :)

The team is playing some good hockey..ive been enjoying watching.
Bummer about Dorset

In the big city for a xmas party this weekend and just so happens theres an early game tomorrow..
My sweetheart and I will likely be the only 2 people sitting down in our section beside Leafs bench wearing Canucks jerseys..maybe even in the whole rink..
Hope to see some good hockey no matter the outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back