Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. They played very well. It always sucks to loose but easier when there is a good effort. Even John and Shorty were excited and saying it was the best game of the season.
The team seems to be playing hard every game and many players are contributing. All you can ask for during a "rebuild". Almost makes me want to get tickets....

Ladies and Gentlemen....

We have a sniper!

Markstrom was awesome too!

Attachments

• FD025CEC-EB5E-4F14-A7BB-7CAAFE7E2D2A.jpeg
    FD025CEC-EB5E-4F14-A7BB-7CAAFE7E2D2A.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 6
So far so good, it is still early and lots of time to fall back to where they were expected to be. You have to hand it to Coach Green though, he is playing players based on how they are playing, not their team stature. The Twins can not be happy to play 9 minutes like they did against the Pens, but based on their play, and team worst +-ratings, they haven't really deserved more. I still think the 2014 first round draft was a disaster that could have had the Canucks looking much better today, with a couple of star players they passed on like Ehlers and Pastrnak instead of Virtanen and McCann (Now Gundbrandson) the future would look much brighter.

so far this season is proving what a brutal coach willy really was, can't believe he lasted as long as he did, it was painfully obvious all last season the sedins couldn't be the no 1 line or play all those minutes effectively.

At least every one said we would be last overall but there a growing pains ,but there are teams now that should be winning every night they are not,if you do not bring your a game you my not win now,

A last minute loss last night. While Canucks are better than last year, IF they can keep up the pace they have set so far, they will end up with 93 points, so be close, but not likely in the playoffs. I think its a big IF to get 93 points, but it looks like they might not be in the turtle derby for top draft picks with the usual suspects at the bottom (Arizona, Buffalo, Colorado) and maybe joined by Montreal or Carolina (or even Edmonton again)?

Good battle against a tough team grinding it out on the road. I gagged when that goal went in with a minute left. Oh well, puck drop in Calgary in just over an hour.

Strange days in Edmonton. Not enough grit and two way guys for the last few years, so they ditch Eberle and Hall. Going with a wild card in Kassian and a slow/worn down Lucic to fill the need for power forward type guys. Now they can't score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back