Trophy Titan TTSA Mooching rods

OldCrow

I have an 11' Titan Power 4 for mooching and really like the rod. Am thinking of getting a second one but not sure on the difference of Power 3. Is it heavier action? Any advice?

Get the 3. Lighter action but plenty strong for deep fishing. Some guys run the 2 for shallow water and smaller fish. I envy anyone that needs the 4.

Get what YOU like. Don't listen to the tackle ******

I have an 11' Titan Power 4 for mooching and really like the rod. Am thinking of getting a second one but not sure on the difference of Power 3. Is it heavier action? Any advice?
I have an 11 foot power 4 as well. I have had it for over 10 years, it is my favorite rod. I have not tried a lighter action Titan but have several older Fenwick HMX's and have tried many other rod brands but still prefer my 11' Titan Power 4.
...Rob

Thanks fellas. I wasn't sure if the lower numbers equaled lighter action so this helps. I have no complaints on the Titan power 4 and frankly i find it quite sensitive. Some of my buddies mooch with Shimano Techniums and similar and the Titan is always better at detecting subtle taps. I fish a lot up at Hakai Pass and sometimes connect with Tyee class springs (42 being largest so far). Curious if folks advocating for the Power 3 would suggest it is right sized for big springs or better suited for feeder chinook trolling? Appreciate all the feedback.

Thanks fellas. I wasn't sure if the lower numbers equaled lighter action so this helps. I have no complaints on the Titan power 4 and frankly i find it quite sensitive. Some of my buddies mooch with Shimano Techniums and similar and the Titan is always better at detecting subtle taps. I fish a lot up at Hakai Pass and sometimes connect with Tyee class springs (42 being largest so far). Curious if folks advocating for the Power 3 would suggest it is right sized for big springs or better suited for feeder chinook trolling? Appreciate all the feedback.
I would tell you my opinion but Dan is going to yell at me

Back