Trim tabs or not

Always trim tabs. The bigger, the better.

Make sure to follow installation directions. All of the tab should be above the bottom and angled up when fully retracted. A tab that drags when fully retracted can have serious negative effects on the hull performance. I've seen lots of bad installs even on new boats from dealers / builders.
Thank you
Great info

Trim tabs all the way, I use them all the time on my 23’ Crestliner eagle, it’s light gauge aluminum , the trim tabs make the ride more enjoyable.
Also if you you invite fat people for a boat ride you don’t have to insult them by getting them to shift their fat arse to stop the boat from listing , you can just discreetly adjust the trim tabs

Trim tabs all the way, I use them all the time on my 23’ Crestliner eagle, it’s light gauge aluminum , the trim tabs make the ride more enjoyable.
Also if you you invite fat people for a boat ride you don’t have to insult them by getting them to shift their fat arse to stop the boat from listing , you can just discreetly adjust the trim tabs
Ha ha ha 😂😂😂

Always !!!!!!even so on a 18 foot boat going bigger isnt always the best, pick the right size that :A can fit your boat and :B the space thats available .
Best advice I can give using trim tabs is to tap them when in use and (under planing power) DONT hold your finger down on buttons just wait tap wait tap wait tap see how the boat responds . when re setting and not on plane then yes push them in to the flat position, ive seen and watched guys hold and hold and watch boat list way over to one side and then panic , this is one of those time that slower is better LOL

I quess you''ll never fish with Mike Mitchell BCOSF To Bad.

Last edited:
Back