Trailer parking Vancouver/Richmond

pescador

I need a place to park my double axel boat trailer for a few months over the summer. It’s approx 23 feet long. Vancouver/Richmond would be ideal. I only need to access occasionally and never during off hours. Any ideas? Any first hand experiences you can share. Pricing as well if you have some knowledge of that.

Check with Burrard Civic about a temporary spot or sub lease spot. Some boats left after the development project necessitated some be moved for infrastructure work.

Check with Burrard Civic about a temporary spot or sub lease spot. Some boats left after the development project necessitated some be moved for infrastructure work.
What kind of work were they doing in the dry camp and is it finished now? Have spots opened up as a result of this work? Thanks

Replacement of the storm sewer located underneath the eastern section of the Burrard Marina boatyard.

Some might lose their spot all together, but they are trying to relocate everyone. I know some people just left because of it so I’m assuming there will be some spots or maybe some sublease available on the hard.

Back