Top 3 go to Beers?

I crew the Fat Tug as well.

But I am currently enjoying an IPA i made at home. This is the first bottle of the first batch of homebrew ever. And it is very good. I am a yuppie beer snob, and I'd buy this. We called it the Fish Hook IPA because it was accidentally fermented with a fish hook in the carboy. Fish Hook IPA is def. top of the list.

...the cerveza is secondary...;)
timthumb.php

Quit drinkin' a year ago next month but when I did indulge (and believe me,I could indulge better than most!) my
favorite was, hands down, Innis and Gunn.Expensive at about $3.00 a bottle,but man that stuff is good! Sleeman's
Cream or Honey Brown Ale would be a close second.For a cheaper domestic beer,I'd have to say Budwieser.All this
talk about beer is making me thirsty,so I should go now before I fall off the wagon.LOL

My beer of choice as always been Kieths India pale ale or BUDS and anything beside lucky LOL LOL
as for micro I really liked old nelson brewery ale

now im down to drinking molson 67 cause I have too....

Cheater...those are your top 4 choices there Sammyslabber. Interesting too that there isn't a single Lucky Beer to be found, those lassies are brilliant. :cool:

Rumor has it Lucky was made or should i say was the leftovers from the bottom of the stills so you never knew what you were getting so, you were "LUCKY" to get any labatt product LOL

Actually owned now by Budweiser....

California guy. But my top two are Negro Modelo and Killian Red. Best was Haines, AK breweries porter.
Grew up with Coors, do not care for it. Budwiper is gross.
Most American beer is gross. The only one I like to drink when down south is Rolling Rock.

Most American beer is gross. The only one I like to drink when down south is Rolling Rock.

Many good beers from the states...Oregon is pumping out some fine microbrews...the "session beers" are definetly not similar to their Canadian equivalents...

I ALWAYS have a 6 pack of Lucky on the boat when I fish on the Island. I wouldn't dare drink that sh*t, but tradition requires that there is a 6 pack aboard. :rolleyes:.

My 3 session beers would be

Stella, Rickard's Red or Keiths Amber Ale

For Crafts, it would be damn near impossible to select only 3 as there are so many terrific ones.....

Fat Tug for sure, Stanley park makes a great amber Ale, ..................

So many beers, so little time.....................

I ALWAYS have a 6 pack of Lucky on the boat when I fish on the Island. I wouldn't dare drink that sh*t, but tradition requires that there is a 6 pack aboard. :rolleyes:.

My 3 session beers would be

Stella, Rickard's Red or Keiths Amber Ale

For Crafts, it would be damn near impossible to select only 3 as there are so many terrific ones.....

Fat Tug for sure, Stanley park makes a great amber Ale, ..................

So many beers, so little time.....................
Gonna have to try the Fat Tug, been mentioned a few times. Where can I buy it?

On cool days I will always go for a beer with a lot of hops: Red Racer IPA, Fat Tug and whatever other craft label catches my eye that day. On warmer days where quantity becomes a driver, I shift to lighter beers like Red Racer Pale Ale, Pil and Stella.

Back