Top 3 go to Beers?

Off topic slightly, but I have been liking the Bud Light Cheladas, beer and Clamato drinks. Definitely better than mixing in Clamato after the beer is opened, but pricey. Keystone for price is a second and Okanagan Springs Pale Ale comes in third.

X2 on the Coopers Stout. 2nd choice for me is Coopers Dark Ale. Just put up a batch of the Cooper's Lager so I can compare to Lucky. Good on ya for brewing your own BU. I'll have to try the IPA some day soon. Maybe when the weather get warmer.
I would give a 3rd choice to that Rolling Rock but it's hard to find in these parts.

Fine product that Coopers. I brew the Lager for summer quaffing. If you like it a bit hoppier, you can grow your own, dry and add it chopped up. No additional filtering.
Beauty is that the hops plant is perennial.

Cheers.

Thanks.....
Labatt Brewing Company declared Cumberland, BC to be the "Luckiest Town in Canada" in early 2002 due to its incredible rate of consumption

Cumberland- That place that since 2002 all the girls look like sisters (cause somehow they are related) thanks to Lucky

Cumberland has a brand new brewery opening in the next cpl months.
Glad to see the craft beer drinkers in here, I am a sales rep for a craft brewery, am the president of Victoria Beer Week and used to run the biggest craft beer bar in victoria.

I switched to a kegerator this year. On the bottom half of 50L of shiny penny. Back to townsite brewing once it's empty. No more empties.

Bowen Island IPA, Lager, and Cream Ale......Seriously though they make the best tasting product going for a rediculously low price. Honourable mention to Blue Buck on Tap

c51c7fcda77d16b4533d77a641cff9f4.jpg

everyone always says that, but guinness is actually lighter then a lager. and its only 4.2% alc.
its so light that you can float it on other beers when making a black and tan.

I was actually surprised when I finally had one. It's not the thick as molasses stuff I'd always been lead to believe. It's one of the few beers I prefer from the can. The widget thingy really works.

Yup. Guinness anytime. The bottle and can do their best, but nothing beats a Guinness from the tap!

In the bottle, this beer is damn tough to beat...

AxD_Alhambra-1925.jpg

Best slogan I ever heard was in Utah. Pologamy Porter, "Why have just one"?And "Take some home to the Wives". Unfortunately not a great beer, but thought I'd throw it out there anyway. Lol sorry for the hijack

Last edited by a moderator:
Back