for me top three

Bulletroll special Pearl Mint
Bulletroll special Mother pearl
anchovy special Clown

Last edited by a moderator:
Chrome/red slash kripple
gold / chrome
chartreuse

This one... The fins are removable so you can mix and match colours, they are also adjustable so you can control the spin/roll
IMG_1995_zpsad376175.jpg

IMG_1992_zpsf53c8954.jpg

IMG_1991_zpsd6f867b1.jpg

I only use 2, both anchovie special

1-bloody nose
2-chartreuse

That is interesting, I would want to get a slight off set to a tight spin. You mention the fins are adjustable, can you get the right spin to make it look natural (injured bait)? A perfectly symmetrical spin isn't a natural look for injured bait, they kind of whirl around in a tight spin - which is the action we are looking to achieve.

That is interesting, I would want to get a slight off set to a tight spin. You mention the fins are adjustable, can you get the right spin to make it look natural (injured bait)? A perfectly symmetrical spin isn't a natural look for injured bait, they kind of whirl around in a tight spin - which is the action we are looking to achieve.

by adjusting the fins in different positions you can get a perfect off centered bullet roll without having to rely on the curve in the bait, the thing I like the most is that you can get the exact roll every time

That would be super cool. Can you post a video to show the action? I'm a hard core bait guy when the fish are on bait, so always experimenting with new ways to present bait. I've taken a fancy to the new bullet roll heads as I like to be able to get an aggressive off set spin on the bait. Usually is the difference maker, but you have to be using top quality bait to get it to work at high speeds. You peaked my interest there!

This one... The fins are removable so you can mix and match colours, they are also adjustable so you can control the spin/roll
IMG_1995_zpsad376175.jpg

IMG_1992_zpsf53c8954.jpg

IMG_1991_zpsd6f867b1.jpg

Interesting....lol I am glad to see this is still moving forward... How did it perform in the end was never sure of those wings?

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be super cool. Can you post a video to show the action? I'm a hard core bait guy when the fish are on bait, so always experimenting with new ways to present bait. I've taken a fancy to the new bullet roll heads as I like to be able to get an aggressive off set spin on the bait. Usually is the difference maker, but you have to be using top quality bait to get it to work at high speeds. You peaked my interest there!

I would like to see Video to show the action. Can you share with us?

Thanks

Back