SVOC Coarse

profisher

Matt at the Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina is trying to get enough guys together to get an instructor to give a coarse next Monday-Wednesday at the marina in Sooke. They have a commitment if they can get enough guys to fill the class. Give them a call at 250-642-3236 if your interested. I signed on.

How much?. Would assume that's the same as the SVOP?

Yes, typo, $675.00..they need 6 in the class..they have to have confirmations by today.

The class is a go, SVOP is $505.00 ..add a manual $585.00..add Med-3 $675.00. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday next week. Starts 9am in the Coast Guard classroom corner Kaltasin and Sooke Rd.

Wish I had the time to get in on this one but I will have to wait for the next. Anyone hears of progress on a January course please let me know so I can sign up.

Thanks,
Tips

I think the next one is already 70% full. Just finished our 1st day...not a bad day. Most of the stuff we went over today was useful. Good instructor too, making it fun and relaxed.

Is there a date they aiming for on the next course?
The one now was a little too short notice

I'll get that info tomorrow, it is put on by Coast Guard Auxiliary.

The Coast Guard Auxiliary course SVOP is far and away the best course to take , and the cheapest!

All the money goes back to the auxiliary program too.

Ok, I've done the training and exam. Chris Rasmussen is the instructor and his email is chris.rasmussen@ccga-p.ca his work number is 250-480-2648 and cell is 250-812-3230. He'll let you guys know about the next courses. I think there is one next week, but not positive.

Back