Suggestions / help on new boat.

Doesn’t look like the Jaxon will fit in. He was very polite but was straight forward and said he can’t do a hull for my budget. Nice boats but forward and on the quest we go.

That's too bad. Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned my name? lol Good luck with the search.....

I just got back from Moucha and I have a serious boat fetish. To make a long story short there were 2 Jaxon boats there and all I can say is wow. The first one was a 28’er and is by far the sexiest boat I’ve ever seen. The other one was a 22’er and I’m just starting to do some research on them. I’ve never heard of them it’ll this year. He did pass me one morning and from a distance he looked like a hot knife going thru butter. I also has a look at the interior on the dock with out trying to look to creepy and the layout seemed very nice as well. Good luck with your search and I’ll be keeping a close watch on this thread.

Sorry for the high jack but his boats will put to rest any of the concerns of not going aluminum because of ride. Anyone that has been on mine is more than impressed by the ride and they aren't just being polite. I will put it out there that it's better than a few of the glass boats that are always in the mix. Anyways.....back to Walleyes new ride!

Don’t want to say to much yet but looks like the search is over. Found my dream boat. It’s new it’s the perfect size and it’s classy,, well I think so. Signed off on the purchase order today pending my seeing the boat up close and confirming it is what it is. I will say this, I got a 2021 fully loaded boat for less than what a couple of the exact same used boats are listed for on Kijiji and Craig’s minor differences in power, but this one has plenty and they are 4 years older.
Saturday can’t come fast enough,, now to try and sleep lol.
Thanks to all for your input and help, learned a few things and really appreciated the help and pointers.

Lol I just don’t want to blab to much until I have the money in hand tomorrow from the sale of mine, from there I’m going to sign the papers on the new boat.
Sorry guys not trying to be a drama queen but like my Dad used to say, lots can slip between the cup and the lip.

It’s is done, deal went well today. The boys drove all through the night from Vancouver and I met them at their parents place in Edmonton. Went over the boat with them they were super happy with it, shook hands, signed the papers and off we were to Gibbons Motor Toys.

It’s is done, deal went well today. The boys drove all through the night from Vancouver and I met them at their parents place in Edmonton. Went over the boat with them they were super happy with it, shook hands, signed the papers and off we were to Gibbons Motor Toys.

i was gonna text you the link to a sweet TJ they had for sale but I got further into the thread and saw you found something so I didn’t. Is that copper TJ what you bought?

i was gonna text you the link to a sweet TJ they had for sale but I got further into the thread and saw you found something so I didn’t. Is that copper TJ what you bought?

I liked that TJ but what turned me off was the note about the cabin roof may not be a biggy to some but to me it was a turnoff and all wood at the back deck, floor and even back panels,, turned me off for the price they want.

Last edited:
Back