Need help trying to value an older Eaglecraft

Quatsinoman

I have an 18.5’ Eaglecraft centre console aluminum boat with 90hp Optimax and Merc kicker. Boat is originally a Haida Gwaii lodge boat, but I had Daigle add a pod to increase the useable space. Amazing boat. Planning to sell but am absolutely striking out finding any comparable boats for sale anywhere to try and gauge a fair price. Any suggestions?

There was an eagle craft for sale in port alberni with a new 115 merc and a kicker. I think for 40k. No trailer.

There was an aluminum centre console for sale west coast VI with a blown engine I think for 20k.

I’d figure out the value of the hull and then add what it comes with 15-35k for the hull? T-top? Quality of the helm, age of the steering and hydraulics, seat, electrical.

A few of the members watch aluminum centre consoles closely.

I have an 18.5’ Eaglecraft centre console aluminum boat with 90hp Optimax and Merc kicker. Boat is originally a Haida Gwaii lodge boat, but I had Daigle add a pod to increase the useable space. Amazing boat. Planning to sell but am absolutely striking out finding any comparable boats for sale anywhere to try and gauge a fair price. Any suggestions?
Pmd

Back