stupid question re firearms

ooh gees im gonna have nightmares now ha you better not own a car either you might get into an accident and die going to work dont go on the boat unless you have your lifejacket on ...

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh gees im gonna have nightmares now ha you better not own a car either you might get into an accident and die going to work dont go on the boat unless you have your lifejacket on ...

Last time I checked a car or boat wasnt initially built to kill humans ....... pitty you have a choice to own a gun , now I dont feel safe and will have nightmares !

what can i say i asked a stupid question and recieved several stupid answers you win ----there you go dewalt i fixed it ( btw is it hunt or hunted?)(fist or first)

Last edited by a moderator:
i can guarantee it to, if you get shot in your house your doing something wrong. all mine are in a locked safe, unloaded, and the ammo is in a seperate cabinate with a lock on it to.( i'm the only one with the keys and combo) I have shot tens of thousand rounds and no accidents. we are beyond safeas is all of my family and my hunting partners

Yes and I commend you , But its the boneheads that dont do it that I worry about and it only takes one. I too HAD friends that hunt and I fist hand witnesed maybe the only bonhead in the firearm world ...... but I doubt it !

Like everyone says EDUCATION is the key , DONT NEED TO EDUCATE ME ABOUT IT, I DONT EVER CARE TO OWN A GUN , EDUCATE YOUR OWN IF ITS POSSIBLE ! but once again I doubt it

Back