Stabicraft Boats

I was driving back from Nanaimo today and seen a Stabicraft for sale along the Alberni Hwy (4a) just past Spunky's Motor sports out side Parksville .

I was driving back from Nanaimo today and seen a Stabicraft for sale along the Alberni Hwy (4a) just past Spunky's Motor sports out side Parksville .

$300,000 with sea legs. The boat can go anywhere literally.

613087229(1).jpg IMG_3284(1).jpg

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20200605-151454_Samsung_Internet(1).jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20200605-151454_Samsung_Internet(1).jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Ya I would say more like $120-$140 with the weird but maybe handy sea legs

I had a stabicraft! It was sweeeeeet!
It was the 15’ boat with a Honda 50.
I would be fishing in stuff 30’ plus boats would be heading home in before me!

honestly I wish I kept the boat! I hate to admit it but I liked it more than my 23’striper. Maybe one day I’ll be able to afford at 24’.

$300,000 with sea legs. The boat can go anywhere literally.

I talked to them at the Vancouver boat show. It was polite but pointed, and my inference was they should part it out and get what they can for the crawly legs and try to sell the boat on its own with motor etc. They suggested it will be the last Stabicraft they bring in.

ouch, that is the boat I was talking about , but wow $300,000 that's crazy I am not seeing it. Our dollar really sucks .

ouch, that is the boat I was talking about , but wow $300,000 that's crazy I am not seeing it. Our dollar really sucks .
You could buy that boat in Everett Washington for much much less, with our dollar and tariffs and gst etc. with out the sea legs of course.

Back