Stabicraft expanding to manufacture in Port Angeles

Aquaholic

Crew Member
Stabicraft has leased an existing 16,000+-square-foot facility at the Port of Port Angeles Airport Industrial Park for its North America manufacturing facility and is expected to commence operations here at the beginning of 2022.

Screenshot 2021-12-14 212202.jpg

Stabicraft has leased an existing 16,000+-square-foot facility at the Port of Port Angeles Airport Industrial Park for its North America manufacturing facility and is expected to commence operations here at the beginning of 2022.

View attachment 73081
Tuff trailers, Armstrong were both Canadian taking advantage of great incentives to set up shop. Considering the Covid cash my US business owner friends have gotten I should be right behind them!

It will be nice to have them bringing some of that Southern Hemisphere boat building techniques up here.

I remember chatting w the welding instructor in PA and other welded boat manufacturers in WA, hope they found some talent. Not an easy task.

Do they (new versions) really ride that wet, or are the drivers keeping the nose down on purpose. Are they sensitive to trim?

Back