SOOKE REPORTS spring/summer 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clearing that up Wolf, I just wonder how many Chinook are going to be put to undue stress or killed while searching for the under 67cm. Straight BULL$HIT</u> if you ask me. [xx(] [xx(] [xx(]

quote:Originally posted by Betty Boop

Thanks for clearing that up Wolf, I just wonder how many Chinook are going to be put to undue stress or killed while searching for the under 67cm. Straight BULL$HIT</u> if you ask me. [xx(] [xx(] [xx(]

I second that, Total B.S [:0]

Out all day, a couple of 23's and a couple 18's. Nothing at all caught on the afternoon flood at OP.

Fished the morning till 1pm and ended up with 32, 25 and 23 lbs, lost 1 more. Slow early and better at the end of the trip.

Wow Profisher, You really are a Pro [:p] Hope to fish the AM tomorrow! Radio me if any of you guys are out there! Fishflyguy!

The past 2 days made up for the previous 2 fishless days. Hope July and August are better.

was out from 10-4 with nothing, not even a hit, Trolled everywhere from aldridge to possesion. Saw 2 teenagers caught. Heard there was an ok bite at about 7am. Will be out for that tomorrow early!

-Steve

You need to try some of Profishers sunscreen Steve [:p]

Went out for a quick boat ride last night and fished Possesion from 8pm to 945pm; 1 hit 1 fish off the point at 930pm. 21 lb's, 75ft on the rigger; 2 other boats out no nets raised from what I could see. Buddy I was fishing with was at Otter in the am and there was not a lot of action around. He picked up a 20 lber off second rock 30ft on the rigger. Betsey, bloody nose, 7ft leader for both fish.

yup... slow for us too off sheringham... seems like it's day to day out there right now.... the whales in the morning might have had something to do with the lack of fish though.

Fished 10am to 4pm. 1 hit 1 Fish. 11lb spring. Wow Slow. Muir Creek Everyone did not have fish. Only a select few. Oh well awesome day out there better than working.

cby

The whales killed the day except for a few who caught fish as the whales went by or shortly after. We took a 21 just as the whales finished going by us, nothing the rest of the morning. Saw or heard of 6 or 7 around us. The whales haven't been around much this year so far so can't really complain. I think that is why the fish are shallower this year on most days. Haven't been chased and driven deeper.

The whales killed the day except for a few who caught fish as the whales went by or shortly after. We took a 21 just as the whales finished going by us, nothing the rest of the morning. Saw or heard of 6 or 7 around us. The whales haven't been around much this year so far so can't really complain. I think that is why the fish are shallower this year on most days. Haven't been chased and driven deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back