Sooke 2014 Fishing Reports

Just a pre derby throw back is all. FU DFO.

-KK

Nice Hog! You know its a good one when your hand won't fit around the tail. I'm sure you have more then enough fish in the freezer, you should be happy to let that beautiful fish swim free and breed more like it.

Thanks for sharing. Throwback or not, I'd like to play that fish!

love-myself.jpg

..then again who doesn't...:)

Nice hog and it looks like you released it in great condition. Should have enough energy to fatally impale itself in a Fraser Gill Net.

Fished otter both sat/sun sat got 6 fish before 8 am 5-10lbs lost a couple big ones and a few hit and runs. Sunday 1 5 lbs and lost a big one . Bait , sitka spoon worked best,80 feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fished Becher Bay until 10 this morning and got this guy before 6 then 1 more little one and then the tap turned off.

T2

Fished otter both sat/sun sat got 6 fish before 8 am 5-10lbs lost a couple big ones and a few hit and runs. Sunday 1 5 lbs and lost a big one . Bait , sitka spoon worked best,80 feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please check your Pm sent.

I was out this from pedder an fished Aldridge to possession. We got one at 8 am between trap and secretary. 18 lb hatch! Kept it on ice until 230 and tried everything but no more. Sitka spoon and green onion was the ticket again. Saw only one net out in the morning and saw a guy weighing a 19 at pedder when we got back.

Back