Some poeple speak to hear themselves talk... but holmes

e.JPG

Yikes Lippy...."holmes*y grabbed my junk........released gently.......piling on.......good release"......souldn't they get a room.......:D:p:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Crap 3 pages and the man of the hour hasnt even sat down yet:D:D:D,
I dunno lippy might pass 6

Then I lose.......:(

Holy Crap 3 pages and the man of the hour hasnt even sat down yet:D:D
I dunno lippy might pass 6

This ones good for 20-30 pages easy by the time holmes*y thru.....safer bet than the NFL spread....:p

2You_dont_have_halibut_quota-300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I called him a 'Post *****' a couple months back as he was passing me like I was standing still. I meant no harm by my comment and I think he knew that.
I have empathy for where he's at in his life and what this forum and all you guy's mean to him.

He loves fishing and cares about the welfare of Pacific salmon. I can see through the rest of it.

Hang in there Holmsey, it's gonna' get better...

Just saw this thread and I'm with LH on this one. Not the calling Holmes a post *****, because I didn't, but regarding the fact that Holmes lives to fish and cares about our resources. This place is kind of like a big family and unfortunately there are always those relatives that you love to hate. But Holmes isn't one of them. As far as I'm concerned if there is anyone on here that embodies what SFBC is about, it's Holmes.

Loves to fish-Check
Willing to pass on info and how-to's to newbies-Check
Fiercely protective of our rights and resources-Check
Willing to stand alone against a sea of opposition for the honour of his team-Check
All-around good guy who will make you his friend in a minute of meeting him-Check

Never leave us buddy, the place would never be the same without you;)

Some poeple speak to hear themselves talk... but holmes posts to hear himself type.

Holmes pal ol buddy good friend you need to get yourself out of the boonies.
This is a little pathetic you have the last post in 50% of the threads on the general forum and I have proof!

You must be a tough pr1ck to argue with obviously you always get the last word in!

You and Fish Assasin must be in a race to 1 million posts. I wish the admins would bust both your post counts to zero and maybe put a cap on so neither of you could post more than 5 times per day. It isn't that I don't want to hear what you have to say it's that I don't want to read every little thought that runs through your brain. You know it's ok to think it and not post it right?

I don't have a problem with you or generally what you psot I just think you post way to much and it bugs me when I read a thread and you have not one, not two, but three responses IN A ROW. I've seen fish assasin do it too. Put all your responses in one man! You and Fish Assasin are forum junkies through and through. I have wanted to say something for awhile now about you guys posting too much and when I saw how many of the threads you had the last word on I couldn't take it any longer!

So I hope you don't take offence, but I also hope you curb your posting just a little. If it isn't important don't post it, if your responding to a few things at once in a thread put it all together in one post and dear god lay off the canucks we are a fragile nation. Look a luongo I think he reads your posts and takes what you say to heart. What else could explain his terrable play?

oh and P.S ... HAWKES SUCK

(... damn i should have started a pool on how long will it take holmes to respond... and another one how many times will he respond) lol

All in good fun Holmes, all in good fun.

With less than 25 posts per annum since you joined.....??? ~2 per month......thanks for offering that up.

ohnoyoudidnt.jpg

x3 ............................

Geez.....you guys are dull.

When you are sitting around a campfire do you all have "quiet time"

I'll be the first to say holmes is like a "mosquito" to me......hahahaha........love ya holmesy.

sFi_hammers.gif

Hey holmes......"don't let the man get you down".....

You-Are-Cool-Pope.jpg

Y'all peeossed at the number of posts in a row? "What's new" can be a *****....hahahaha.

OK now! Somebody Call Search and Rescue! We are 4 pages in and Holmesy is nowhere to be seen, this is serious.

Holmes, this forum truly wouldn't be the same with out you, but seriously how do you find the time to contribute as much as you do? (I know that you also spend and contribute time in on some of the other forums). Somehow I think that your skin is thick enough to take the ribbing;)

Cheers.

We must be getting close to the record for the most posts in any thread without ole holmsey at least reminding us about the last canuck loss.

Jockey......your post history is outstanding....this is a gem; was it meant for "eHarmony"???

Hi Newfisherman I think you know my sisters boyfriend Eric G?

If you want to set something up send me a PM.

"So like....I totally know you fish and I think you know my sisters boyfriend Eric....like OH MY GOD he is SO hot.....I know you're new to fishing and all but would ya?? I can totally set something up for you.....I think it would be awesome.......is there any more vodka????"
:p

jt2a2x.gif

Back