salmon in the fraser

F

fisher_dave

hey i was wonderin if anyone knows of any good spots near kamloops or down near the aggasiz bridge for salmon...and wut wool paterns work good...not fly but wool

there are no longer good spots just crowded ones want a fish bad, just copy the flossers it dont matter what colour just the length of your leader

Like the poster above said, just find a bar where there is a lineup of fisherman and find a spot with enough elbow room between two guys. Lots of who think they own their spot and can tell people not to fish next to them. Just ignore them! Nothing you can say will change the situation and will only provoke more ahole behaviour.

Use bright green wool on 2/0 hook and at least 10 feet of leader.

Like the poster above said, just find a bar where there is a lineup of fisherman and find a spot with enough elbow room between two guys. Lots of who think they own their spot and can tell people not to fish next to them. Just ignore them! Nothing you can say will change the situation and will only provoke more ahole behaviour.

Use bright green wool on 2/0 hook and at least 10 feet of leader.

You dont have to fish with the crowds at all if you are willing to explore a bit,Any gravel bar will do.Walk around a bit.Unless you like combat fishing.

You dont have to fish with the crowds at all if you are willing to explore a bit,Any gravel bar will do.Walk around a bit.Unless you like combat fishing.

Is there allot of jet boats on the Fraser at this time also?

"OH,Your Supposed To Use A Rod & Reel?"

Is there allot of jet boats on the Fraser at this time also?

"OH,Your Supposed To Use A Rod & Reel?"

Nothing anymore because sockeye retention is closed on the Fraser. I am hoping they will have another opening soon, but am a little doubtful.

Nothing anymore because sockeye retention is closed on the Fraser. I am hoping they will have another opening soon, but am a little doubtful.

Back