Rigid Industries M-Series LED Floodlights

Thinking about putting these Rigid Industries M-Series LED Floodlights on my new 2325 Kingfisher when I get it, in a couple months. Not to sure on what beam to get, diffused or flood for more deck light. Has anybody installed them on their boat for more light. If so what beam did you go with and any pictures of how they look.

Thinking about putting these Rigid Industries M-Series LED Floodlights on my new 2325 Kingfisher when I get it, in a couple months. Not to sure on what beam to get, diffused or flood for more deck light. Has anybody installed them on their boat for more light. If so what beam did you go with and any pictures of how they look.
Heres a few pics of the ones I've mounted
SR-M Series diffused beam, love them

Attachments

• 20210106_195100.jpg
    20210106_195100.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 20160925_183119.jpg
    20160925_183119.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 20160925_183141.jpg
    20160925_183141.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I installed some Rigid LED lights about 4-5 years ago to flood the dance floor, but not sure of model. I can say they are bright, still work, but.... lots of moisture has wicked into units and I suspect they will fail soon. I would look for other options, unless you know they have evidence they are much more water resistant. Good luck. DAJ

i have a couple side mounted for dock lighting, lasted 5 years but the mounting brackets are corroding horribly.

I view LED lights on boats as 'consumables' and buy accordingly. That being said, I bought one for the back deck and it has lasted 3 years with zero signs of moisture/corrosion. It lights up everything and was about $60 from Wolff Marine.

For the driving light, I went with a curved unit to follow the cabin and the outer edges are spot beams and the inner is more of a flood. It was 45 bucks and works great with zero moisture! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072PTVLZ4/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rigids are about the same quality as a lot of the cheap Chinese lights without the cheap Chinese price.

A lot of the Amazon Chinese light are total complete garbage. Draw 1/2 of what they claim, get fogged up then half the leds burn out

I ordered an 6” LED light from Amazon a couple years back, thing came in fallen apart. All the lights in the inside were lose and fallen off. Threw the darn thing away. Wasn’t out much but still never again.

I have an Amazon 30” light bar on my front bumper and it’s been on there for 3 years and 140,000 km. No fogging and all lights still work. Best $60 I've ever spent haha

I have an Amazon 30” light bar on my front bumper and it’s been on there for 3 years and 140,000 km. No fogging and all lights still work. Best $60 I've ever spent haha
The older stuff seemed to be good, lately it’s a race to the bottom

Back