Curtains

Was thinking about putting curtains in the new boat. To keep the sun out and so know body can look inside when it's in the water or on the trailer. Does anybody know where to get some made up. Or any pictures if anybody has some curtains. Putting it in a new 2325 kingfisher.

when i bought my boat the fella used it to go to alaska, he had velcro set up on the curtains so they could be removable. stuck right on the fuzzy liner.

This was posted in a Commander Facebook group because someone was looking to fix their hardware. Thought it might help. Apparently RV stores carry this stuff.

when i bought my boat the fella used it to go to alaska, he had velcro set up on the curtains so they could be removable. stuck right on the fuzzy liner.
This is what I’m going to set up for the privacy curtain for our porta potty, just have Velcro tabs on it. Easy to store and to take off and on.

You might look at exterior window coverings. I have them on my boat in white and they snap on. They block sun and you can’t see in but you can see out a bit. Protects your insides from sun damage. I also have interior curtains but prefer the exterior ones when at the dock both for privacy and sun block. I think the material is called Phifertex and it’s kind of vinyl like and wears very good

I found this

Back