Renny Heating up Yet???

Everyone was cathing them at 40, 50, 60 on the DR @ Logan

Just got back. Springs,hali,coho, sox's and crab. Did i leave anything out. They don't call it the meat wagon for nothing!! Fog and big sea's and a gong show out there. Not for newbie's so don't even try.

quote:Originally posted by islandphile

Everyone was cathing them at 40, 50, 60 on the DR @ Logan
Thanks, that seems slightly deeper than normal, but whats normal about this year? We'll be back out again after the weekend and give it another shot.

I'll be back up there tomorrow... looks like rain right now

Great Day Today...Some Sockeye action early on, great halibut bite and some springs at Logan thrown in for good measure, nothing huge but a very satisfying day over all.

Bite came on at Logan around 10:45 and we had another period of activity around 3pm. Saw lots of other fish caught as well, nothing monsterous but a nice number of fish in the 20's.

Anyone hear reports from Renny this week? Heading there tonight and wouldn't mind a heads up.

Is anyone else up there this weekend?

I guess no reports lately.

I will let you guys know how we did, if you come up there, I am in a Malibu 182 "THE BOB'N MONA" Teal colour, say hi.

Was there on thurs/friday. Excellent spring action on shore!!!
The fish have FINALLY arrived enmasse! It's happening now fellows so go out and get'em!!

Back