Renfrew

We use pinks for bait by cutting the belly's into big strip. You don't have to wait for long if they are around. Just drop it down and be ready to pull. Good Luck

Any recent reports from Renfrew? Are the coho coming to the bay yet? We are heading up for the weekend for one last go at it.

Any recent reports from Renfrew? Are the coho coming to the bay yet? We are heading up for the weekend for one last go at it.

did the drive three weeks ago from lake cow and the first 15k where paved NICE ROAD

did the drive three weeks ago from lake cow and the first 15k where paved NICE ROAD

Does anyone know how far it is one way from Cowichan lake to Port Renfrew on the partially paved logging road and how long it takes to drive it?[?]

Does anyone know how far it is one way from Cowichan lake to Port Renfrew on the partially paved logging road and how long it takes to drive it?[?]

ithink its 35? km,
i know from duncan tim hortons it took us driving easy 1 hour 25 minutes if that helps

ithink its 35? km,
i know from duncan tim hortons it took us driving easy 1 hour 25 minutes if that helps

hey guys I have heard some different storys but is the road from Lake Cowichan clearly marked and is it true that there is only 10 km of dirt road?

I have my dad and brother coming from Prince George and it would be a shame to spend the day lost of fighting flat tires............

any info would be great..............Thanks

Yes it is clearly marked.Not sure on exact distance of gravel road,but the road is much better than it used to be.Still is a gravel road though,potholes,washboard etc.

Thanks a lot craven I am sure we can take a few rough spots.........the forecast looks to good to miss for sat..........

tight lines all..............hope the fishing stays hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS

My Father inlaw drove it the other day and it is about 10k of very hard packed and some gravel with some potholes, the rest is paved.I asked him to pay particualar attention as i am towing my Boat out Sept 20th with the camper on and hate the road from Sooke with all that weight. Word is that it is 90% better from LAke Cowichan. Father in law did the whole loop.

ok guys I am heading out for the weekend and I cant wait......................would anyone like to share there latest report..................

come on guys I only have this weekend to show my dad and brother the time of there lives....

thanks

Tailspin--we'll be there 21st and 22nd. NO RIGOURS, 17.5 double eagle--see you out there.
T2

Back