Question for RVP

Roe Bags

Robert, I see you have the WaterSkeeter pontoon boat. I have been VERY interested in getting 1 or 2. I have a couple of questions for you. Where did you get yours?? Out of Alberta?? Does anyone carry them or can get them?? How is it for the stamp?? Anchored in Heavy water how does it hold?? Can you actually stand and float fish with Flow, not to be confused with Roe. And do you have and pics of yours?? I would love to see some pics...plse..

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Sweeet DH, I didn't know that the PRO could get them. I will talk with Langdon Auger, and see what type of a price I can get. Can you walk it down at the falls pool and launch at Beaver creek side?? What about pulling out at Money's after a drift in the upper?? Do you have any pics of yours you could share?? Was it hard to assemble?? Thanx...

Thats Mr. Bags to you

You WILD MAN DH, I'll take you up on the offer. Letcha know when I pick mine up!!

Thats Mr. Bags to you

I've also been looking at Dave Scadden Pontoon's. The '05 Madison looks like a sweet boat. Have you seen Scadden boats?? What do you think compared to Waterskeeter River guide?? It's between the 2, what r your thoughts??

Thats Mr. Bags to you

Why is rvp n/a anyway???Where has he been???Robert you around???

I will see Robert tomorrow, I will pass on the curiosty for ya. You bin swackin bags?? dirty

Back