F350 4X4 for sale

2004 FORD F350 LARIAT TURBODIESEL
Fully rigged to haul a trailer or carry a camper, currently sports a “LOAD MY BOAT” REMOTE CONTROLLED rack, the larger heavy-duty model. You can carry a 16’ aluminum boat with an ATV in the box! There is also a front 2” hitch receiver that you can mount a portable winch to and you can push trailers into tight spots. To help with hooking up there is a radio/GPS/Backup camera/ with hands-free phone calling.

The engine was “BULLET PROOFED” by the boys at HARBOR CITY DEISEL in Nanaimo. They also installed a performance turbo, stainless exhaust system, Bilstein shocks, and Bilstein anti-sway bar. Did I mention the BULLY DOG PERFORMANCE CHIP? There are airbags on all four corners. Hubs were upgraded to WAREN HUBS. Crappy Ford headlights are replaced with after-market lights that can see way down the road in the dark! She rolls on recent tires that are in really good shape. She was always well looked after only the best synthetic oil and regular maintenance. Very few city miles mostly because I used her for hunting, fishing, and traveling, she does have some character scars from our adventures, but she is still a good-lookin’ gal that will get the job done. Hauling a big-butt travel trailer, boat, and ATV she gets in the 15-17 mpg area.
283,076 K’s With lots of life left iner…All this for only…SOLD pending funds…a STEAL of a DEAL!!!

I’m an Old Fart who does not do well with texting, phone calls work out much better…
Ron 250 478-6433 or my Cell. 250 881-2924

Last edited:
Good luck on the sale. Have exact same truck and year (110k) and to date has done me well. Bullet proofed with the EGR delete , APR head bolts for the 6.0 litre and the upgrades at $17.5 is absolutely fair market value. Tons of life left if rust free and not a rebuilt. $110k for a new replacement so at $17.5 it’s worth a shot if money Is in question. By the way a picture is worth a thousand words. Lol.

I most likely got a few years on you BF but at the same time my younger generation fills in all the gaps for me.
I play it slow so I reap the rewards of them somewhat paying attention to my needs. Only cost me a McDonalds in the past but lately they are really stepping it up.lol

Last edited:
Back