Prop guard - which one?

Honestly I don't understand why these are so expensive. There is almost nothing to them. I would like to get one, but with the new boat I've been hemorrhaging money outfitting it :)

Figured these would be fare cheaper. Will have it on my list, but not today that's for sure.

Honestly I don't understand why these are so expensive. There is almost nothing to them. I would like to get one, but with the new boat I've been hemorrhaging money outfitting it :)

Figured these would be fare cheaper. Will have it on my list, but not today that's for sure.
Go to value village and get a stainless steel cooking pot with the correct diameter and cut it up. Might cost you $5

$30 bucks worth of 1/8 X 2 SS and 30 minutes of cutting welding and drilling did it for me.

$100-$120.00 is not expensive for SS prop guard especially made in Canada honestly. Depends what your time is worth I guess.

Back