Prop guard merc pro kicker 9.9

I'm just curious if anyone else on here has put a prop guard on a 9.9 pro kicker, I've been trying to find one built to fit but none seem to be made for the 9.9 merc and the suggestion from macs is to use a huge one that will interfere with my main motor when both are down. Any brands or model numbers would be much appreciated

I was set on getting one, but then I saw they are $100+ So I think I'll make my own Aluminum one for much, much less :)

See DIY Link Here:

http://www.arimaowners.com/index.php?topic=643.0

Prop_guard3.jpg

Being that I just bought and installed one on a actual 9.9 Pro Kicker...... This might help. I bought a Mac's prop guard from Inlet Marine.

Its the same motor FA.. only the bottom leg n prop are any different..Nice work though...I would pick one up , you don't have to chop many cannonballs off to make it pay :)

Its the same motor FA.. only the bottom leg n prop are any different..Nice work though...I would pick one up , you don't have to chop many cannonballs off to make it pay :)

Leg, prop, gears, trim unit..... Price tag :)

They are different...... And he was asking about a Pro Kicker... LOL

Prop savers are a must have item.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Knot on call give me a PM if you are interested, I think I have a used one , I used it for 2 seasons and sitting in my garage,

Back