Post your Location

Kisinana

I know there are people who do not want to but, it would be helpful if members gave their location or little more accurate point of their location than just BC or Canada.
There are numerous posts in all categories where people ask for your location.
This would be helpful if people are looking to buy an item, or if there could be help getting an item to them or from them. Or they may just be looking for information about an area for fishing or lodging.

To give an example another site I am on saved a purebred lab at shelter in Wisconsin from being destroyed and by members on the site shipped it all the way to New York by transfers from member to member.

I have had plenty of private mails because people see my location and will be visiting or just want info on the area. I don't mind sharing, and I have received information as well.

I don't expect some will want to, but you will notice that those who offer to help all the time almost all show their location.

My rant for the day.

This is al part of freedome of speach and disclosure. There ar clear advantage and disadvantages but
there is an easy solution via pm.

Marko

The beauty of internet forums is the anonymity. It allows for open discussion. Thank you for your suggestion but it is my opinion that it is best left to each of the participants.

Sylvan

Nothin to hide....Vancouver on Kits Point. About 3 blocks from Kits Beach and Vanier boat launch....pretty much right between the two. I am the Grey Whale watchman ensuring they don't wander into False Creek ever again. ;)

Haha!! Right now i am in esbjerg DENMARK!!!

Waikiki for now, Langley Tuesday

We have a winner! One of my favourite countries!

Certainly one of my favorite countries too, and my passport is Danish. Esbjerg is a nice fishing town.
I live in Burnaby.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Back