Options for a 20-30 person stag?

Blue

I'm helping plan a weekend stag for early June. The plan is to go to a location that has both golf and fishing within 4 hours of Vancouver. We don't want to camp or be at a family resort........very large house or small resort that we can fully book would be perfect. We already have 2 boats but will likely need to rent or charter 2 more. Golf doesn't need to be fancy......9 holes is fine. I've been looking at Galiano and the Sunshine Coast and haven't found what we're looking for. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Sturgeon in Chilliwack/Harrison River then golf Sandpiper golf course not far from there. If you go to Sasquatch Inn right beside the golf course after let me know as parents and relatives own it and will hook you up.

Harrisons cove lodge!! We got golf!! Lol

Some of the best fishing in June for large springs happens in Sooke and lots of great golf courses around Victoria. The 2nd largest Sooke Chnook went 66.5 pounds caught on May 29 and the largest was 67.12 pound on Sept 29th. Great fishing anytime between those two dates.

Gabriola has amazing fishing in June ( best of the season) and I am not sure but may also have 9 hole Golf course. This lodge markets to those wanting to rent the whole lodge ( has some outer cabins as well as I recall) . Its the site off the infamous old GRANDE hotel ( a fabulous Chinook fishing spot right out infront of the cliffs) No moorage though so boats and charters would be at Silva Bay.

I toured this place 2 years ago and it is a combination of rustic and luxury

http://www.dragonslodge.ca/

I have a call into Dragon's Lodge....thanks Peahead. Looks like a good size and a perfect location. The option of crossing the straight in the boat rather than the ferry is my preference so this works very well.

I have a call into Dragon's Lodge....thanks Peahead. Looks like a good size and a perfect location. The option of crossing the straight in the boat rather than the ferry is my preference so this works very well.

No problem, I hope it works out for you. I can tell you that when I saw the place I was trying to figure out if I could create an event where I could use the place. With 25-30 people the "per person" per night calculation on price seems reasonable even with 4 night min.

One warning - drinking heavily combined with those high cliffs in front of the lodge might be something to watch !!!

Back