Old Double Eagle Boat

danthewire

Thanks for all the replies and suggestions on the new Double Eagle boat.Everyone was a big help,thanks so much.But now I have to get ready to sell the old girl,i have tried to do some comparisons with vic used ,craigslist, also times colnist but nothing to really compare to.I asked the dealers I was negotiating with on the new boat and they were all over the place on what it was worth.Does anyone know if there is a place on the lower island i can have an honest appraisal done at?Or do any of the forum members have an idea.I dont want to be out of line by posting any info on the boat.Thanks DAN

Dan, what kind of power on the boat ?
also accessories that go with the boat?
a great deal would depend on the condition of both boat
and motors.
can you post pictures ?

Craven, Im the fingers of doom trying to post pictures,It has a94 130 2 stroke yamaha 200 hours,2004 or 05 yamaha electric start, remote controls, 9.9 hi thrust kicker,linked steering,vhf,cb,black box,2 electric scottys 48 inch arms,custom aliuminum fish box,completly rewired boat,new fiberglass over plywood floor,roller trailer,led lights, 1977,17.5 hardtop,The hull is good,I have a couple of things to do to it before i sell.The engines are in very ,very good condition i am taking it to the mechanic next month for a once over and a written report.The mechanic at Morrison said it was one of the cleanest used motors that he had worked on in some time.Iam a real fuss pot i wont sell till its perfect.DAN PS the owner at double eagle wants some pictures of it.

If this is any help, there's a '93 boat and trailer for sale
with 2003 90hp yam 4 stroke and 2007 8 hp yam kicker
and i believe he wants $18,500.
have not seen , but sounds like thats top dollar for that package.

So here's my take, and please don't be offended, but you asked.
30 year old 17.5 boat in great shape $5000.00
13 year old 130 2 stroke " " $3500.00
? year 9.9 HT LS kicker " " $1500.00
used elec scotties " " $ 500.00
Trailer ?? " " $1200.00
$11,700.00

Yes I did ask, and no I am not offended,IN fact I appreciate straight honest answers.My gut feeling was around 11000 to 11500,or so.I had quotes as low as 6500 to as high as 13500,so I was A little confused.Once again thanks, AL,Orca,Craven.DAN

Back