Offshore

P

Pablo2079

Just curious.... for those that have fished offshore, what's the farthest you've gone out with your boat?

26 miles off Ucluelet is La Parouse thats it for most.One crazy bugger from Port Renfrew goes to Blue Dot I heard thats 75 miles round trip!Big Boats and good water stay safe and live to fish another day!!
I saw lots of idiots at big bank in boats that were ment for fresh water IE 12 foot open center con. with no electronics and one motor, now thats stupid!
Heres a little story from last season, some idiot was out at big bank and everyone was leaving, it was 2 o clock, one boat goes evryone usually follows, short version the had a eletrical short no spare anything no radio no flares they spent three days drifting out past La Parouse where its so deep no one goes, no one saw them,or new they were missing they ended up 60 miles off of Washington state from Ucluelet!!!Be safe!Not Stupid!

Brokenrod
How did you make out with tunas, Any luck?

We found the blue water 60.3 degrees,we saw small flyingfish, 4 sunfish,but it blew up, took us 2 & half hrs to get back, not enough time, we also could have used more boats out there looking.If your interested in going this year e mail me.

Back