Nog's Needle - The Good News

I can tell you were three lures are, just off the pink appartments in 50 feet of water, I had mine on my dash today out fishing and my buddy tripped and sent them all flying, out of six three were saved two gold and one silver. That will teach me for not stowing them in the tackle box. :(

I can tell you were three lures are, just off the pink appartments in 50 feet of water, I had mine on my dash today out fishing and my buddy tripped and sent them all flying, out of six three were saved two gold and one silver. That will teach me for not stowing them in the tackle box. :(

That's close to fifty bucks, might want to hire a diver, lol

He posted in the Sooke thread that he whacked a 28lbr if that was on a nogs needle I'm impressed.

Ordered four on Friday, as if I don't have enough lures already. ;)
I much prefer the look of the painted ones. I think someone had a plan, "methinks"?

ordered mine, hopefully I can get a couple of the gold ones, I will not be near a computer from the 29th for 4 days.

Apparently you weren't fishing around Vancouver Kudu. Any details? Depth, leader, type and size of fish? We are desperate over here...

Our team won the Consultants invitational (non consultants) in Sooke with a 28lber, caught on one of the three boats fishing in our team

My boat landed one each 17 and 18 lbers on Nog needles - one on silver and one on gold - (nothing conclusive there) - both where caught at 80 foot (trawled at 3mph) and on 9 foot of 50lb leader attached directly to nose ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a video they can post up of the action of one of these spoons swimming?

Orders were shipped Monday morning. I expect most should be seeing them in the next couple of days. Canada Post has a 4 day national gaurantee so I would think they make it to SVI tomorrow morning.

New Canadian orders shipping daily.
New stock should be up online tomorrow.

catfisher, great to hear you have received your lures! Best of luck on Friday.

fishin solo, yours must not be far behind! To ease your mind, we ship our US orders from the US. Canadian orders were dropped at Canada Post 9am Monday. US orders were dropped at the US Post Office 10:30am Monday morning. US orders are shipped priority, Canada is regular service. This could explain the speed of US shipments.

Thank you for your patience.

they made it to the usa before Langley bc ? something wrong with shipping department ?
Same as Maple Ridge, thats Canada Post…….
Maybe all Canadian shipments go to Ottawa first for distribution in order to streamline service :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back