moving this from Bamfield?Barkley winter reports

Jencourt

thought I would put this here instead of Jeff's thread. Felt a bit like a hijacker. so here it is.

quote from dogbreath:hire a guide to come aboard your boat and show you the ropes,

Have been wanting to bring this up for a long time.
I have been fishing the Bamfield Barkley area a few times a year for quite some time. I do ok when the fishing is really good but I have never seemed to learn the little things that would make me more consistent.I have considered the idea of hiring a guide to come on my boat and teach me, but have wondered if that was even a possibility? Anyone who might be interested(maybe for a Halli lesson this time of year or near future whatever is best,then maybe a salmon trip later in the year)email me and we can talk about it.I am a rookie as far as Halli go but think I just need some fine tuning on the salmon end of things. I live in Comox and get out there a couple times a year in July Aug.I run a 19 foot Bayliner cuddy,set up for fishing,kicker,hand held gps ,sounder riggers ect.Just to clarify< I am looking for a guide to teach me in the Bamfield Barkley area not Comox.Also wanted to say I work full time and fish for fun with my daughter and my friends, Not looking to ever become a guide myself.

cheers: Ray

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)
Edited by - Jencourt on 03/20/2010 13:10:05

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Back