Loggers Derby

Haven't had time to get my boat ready, so I'll be joining BT on his boat...thanks man! If anyone's got room for Cedarman, that would be great!
I'll be driving up from Nanaimo Friday afternoon if anyone wants to carpool.

Hello everyone, we will be heading out to Bamfield first daylight tomorrow, please keep us posting for the condition of the canal... there will be 2 boats come up together and we will be taking our time due to drift logs and debris....

Friday will be windy but weekend is looking nice enough to fish... will be see you all at the derby....

Weather looks stellar for Saturday and Sunday boyzzz!!!

Cedarman just come - we'll stick you onto a boat, don't worry.

Hey Cedarman.
You can come with us. I am leaving early tomorrow morning and DoF is driving up in the afternoon. He can give you a ride and there is room in the cabin.
See you tomorrow!
BT

Try again

Got here safely , all good , taker ur time on the road , little snow up top , bumpy here and there like Bod said . if possible run er up the inlet , other boats
trailered made it safely ,,

Get ur butt over here Ryan !

Nish , what happened , ur goods are here , text ya in da mornin ,or , can leave ur stuff in my truck , may be on the water , knock on the trailer , Aunt may be about , email me ifya can Pac Man

ch 68

later

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be pulling in late on Friday at the Nook. Anyone doing any Hali fishing over the weekend? Hope to meet some of you on Friday night! See you all soon.

POWER BACK ON!!! FINALLY!!!

Flixer I'll see you on the water or at the trailer park at some point tomorrow. Jerry tripped over a case of budweiser so there was no driving down that way... the snow/hail/lightning didn't encourage me either!! LOL

Pakattack comin' in hot mo'fo!!!

Got a bunch of grillables for the boys tomorrow night, and the ol' hag's gonna do the big feast for all on Saturday.

Can you say crab rangoon!?!

Looking forward boys.

Fogducker I can help you out. I am at the Ponderosa trailer park.Have a Toshiba power cord.Trailer park is on the left a block before the four way stop in Bamfield.

kronic

starting to pack a couple things
booze001.jpg

Weather and route conditions.

Can anyone give a current report on the weather and roads to the Nook? King-Cod, me and a third party are heading out later this aft. KC got trapped at work or we'd be on the road already. Was snowing like snot in CR a few minutes ago and they announced blizzard conditions at mount Washingto about the same time. Any info would help. Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you over the weekend. Thanks in advance.

Hey Bass, if you can get a signal out when you arrive, let us know how the road was. I'm pulling out in the very early am (damm work schedule!!!)to get there. Still hummin and hawwing on road or inlet.

I called Chris and told him he should call the Petro Can in port and ask if they know.

Currently 0 with a wind chill of -1 and flurries in Port. So the weather reports show

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really recommend running the inlet. Way easier than trailering. Good luck to the few that actually get outta bed to fish and good luck to the chummers.

haha kept it moderatly cool tonight!

Off the dock in the AM... let the rest of you poor buggers know whats happening tomorrow!!

I really wish I could have made it, Looks like the weathers cooperating. I have to go to Vancouver today, daughters gymnastic tourny. Have a really good time guys.

Back