Loggers Derby

Fireball

lol , Nuts ???

could right a book on the gong shows of that stuff, "Devil's P!ss " is what we call it ,
pretty sure it'swhy team ducker didn't get out for a fish on Sunday of last years derby....

don't think there's a fridge big enough at Mill's , for cousin Randy , Jeff n I , we'll do our best

good times , see ya on the water....

later

fd

FD

I think I've had enough of traveling for a while. Team Rocky Point, will be here and fishing the derby. See ya then. Now if the snow would go away
so I can get the boat up the driveway and down the ramp I'll give you a report

Just off the Ice ,

IFL - Degree,,,

Yet Ta Meet , Jeff spoke highly of ya both of ya, Degree Free , IFL , heard some good scoop on you ya both , ya sound pretty solid , Lifter , all due respect , your built like a fricken Fire Hydrent bro , ya know how ta skate ??? lol , Not nuts , love life ,F- sake , i will do my best ta come n hav a few pops with ya , Jeff's a gd Sheattte... Ugly ******* , but , My bro......

later FD

Just off the Ice ,

IFL - Degree,,,

Yet Ta Meet , Jeff spoke highly of ya both of ya, Degree Free , IFL , heard some good scoop on you ya both , ya sound pretty solid , Lifter , all due respect , your built like a fricken Fire Hydrent bro , ya know how ta skate ??? lol , Not nuts , love life ,F- sake , i will do my best ta come n hav a few pops with ya , Jeff's a gd Sheattte... Ugly ******* , but , My bro......

later FD

Yea dude I can skate, prolly not be able to do much with a puck.. Love life too bro! I just got back an hour ago from a Karate tourny in Van. A little bruised but ready to fish! Lets do this!

That's right, Saturday was great last year, but Sunday was a total downpour. Either way I'm getting pretty excited for the first trip to the WCVI of the year.

Fellas

I will only be posting on this thread for the next couple of day's ,easier , Weather and road Cond. updates .Just got off the phone with the Nish Fam. No one answering at Poett , will try again shortly....
Power is out in Bamfield , Trees Down as expected , again , this usually repairs quickly , ferry's all down right now ta boot , don't know how this will affect our departure tomorrow am , i suggest checking back on this thread periodically , should have updates by tomorrow afternoon , if i make it there ? lol...

will be adventureous for sure...

stay safe

FD

Anyone know if Lingcod is open for retention in the Bamfield area ? I can't find it on the DFO website :(

Anybody have a report on the amount of debris in the canal? We'll be catching the late ferry tonight and putting in at Clutsei tommorow morning.

King Cod. Lings are closed and open on April 1st
Bellinghamangler: Watch for debris for sure. I haven't been in the canal lately but big tides and huge swells have moved a lot of debris off the beaches aroud Bamfield.

Back