Live Hearing

flytyer

Anyone know were you can still get live hearing these days. Seams all the old favorite places have gone by the wayside.

[8D][8D]

quote:Originally posted by flytyer

Anyone know were you can still get live hearing these days. Seams all the old favorite places have gone by the wayside.

[8D][8D]

Why bother? Total waste of time with livies now. The schools are so small that they'd never see it....

my mudda dont teach mie good.
Ah hell you never made a spelling mistake. I can't edit for some reason and i knew i was going to get slammed on this one.

[:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)][8D]

I haven't come across anywhere on the water in vancouver that you can get live herring. I think there might have been a land station in north van where you could get it though...I don't use live myself, but I seem to remember seeing a sign for it :)

WHAT? I'll have to turn up the Herring aid. :D

Perhaps I'm dating myself here, but does anybody else remember the bikini-clad girls who worked at the live Herring supplier on Quadra Island (just across from Campbell River)? I remember being taken over there by a guide and having to wait in line behind a bunch of other guides who were busy flirting and practising bad pickup lines on the ladies. Good times. Bring back live herring I say.

quote:Originally posted by teamchachi

Perhaps I'm dating myself here, but does anybody else remember the bikini-clad girls who worked at the live Herring supplier on Quadra Island (just across from Campbell River)? I remember being taken over there by a guide and having to wait in line behind a bunch of other guides who were busy flirting and practising bad pickup lines on the ladies. Good times. Bring back live herring I say.

Ta heck with the herring... Bring back them bikini clad BEUTIES!!! [8)] [:p] [:X]

It was a sad day last year to see the old Prowler trailer and the ever so easy girls leave the cove over at Quadra. I was thinking about that just a few weeks ago while i was there.

Ta heck with the herring... Bring back them bikini clad BEUTIES!!! [8)] [:p] [:X]
[/quote]

Ah its not worth it, they smelled like fish....

TenMile;

I'm getting old. That eye candy is becoming as important now, as it was when I was 12 years old. [:p]

Back