Lifetimer 2200 cabin - anyone have one?

ive ridden in one and wasnt impressed. not big enough to justify its price, narrow and tilts a lot when one person goes to the rails.
better with a 26 footer if youre going up in size. 18-22 footers are basically all the same boats, 23-26 footers are one size up.

ive ridden in one and wasnt impressed. not big enough to justify its price, narrow and tilts a lot when one person goes to the rails.
better with a 26 footer if youre going up in size. 18-22 footers are basically all the same boats, 23-26 footers are one size up.
You sure you were in the same boat? Doesn’t seem too narrow with a 9’ beam...

I've just surfed the website, but they seemed competitively priced with S/S ?

I did look at them a number of years ago. I recall the bow entry deadrise was on the shallow side and it has some pretty big reverse chines so might not be the smoothest ride in chop, but to be fair I haven't been out in the chop in one so can't say for certain. I have noticed many lifetimers I see at the dock have falling paint so I would definitely try to get one with no paint if you can. They are a pretty big "little boat".

Lifetimer has slowly changed their hulls over the years. I have a 21ft LOA CC but it's narrower than their current specs. The newer ones seem a lot more stable, and the current hulls are supposed to ride like a beauty, but I have a 2006. Comes stock with vinyl over ply flooring although you can upgrade to aluminium self bailing, so do your research vs other manufacturers.

Hey folks ......he's looking for contact with someone who either has one or who has ridden in one. This is a popular model so there must be some around. I know he would appreciate any leads as he is looking at a newer model one.

Back