Liberal MPs Reject Study of Fishery Closure Impacts in British Columbia

Fin donnelly has sent me numerous emails of support of the shark fin ban and he still voted for this bill. So he obviously thinks both Bills are important. Sad the Liberals do not

You need to brush up on you Robert's Rules of Order so you know the difference between a bill and a motion. Do us a favor and ask Fin why he voted for this motion and why, when they went in camera, he didn't get the Chinook issue on the agenda.

I'm all for getting this issue on the agenda as this is affecting all of us and I too want answers. I'm tired of political parties playing football to score points when my friends are hurting.

You need to brush up on you Robert's Rules of Order so you know the difference between a bill and a motion. Do us a favor and ask Fin why he voted for this motion and why, when they went in camera, he didn't get the Chinook issue on the agenda.

I'm all for getting this issue on the agenda as this is affecting all of us and I too want answers. I'm tired of political parties playing football to score points when my friends are hurting.

:rolleyes:

Paraphrasing
Question: Was a study done on the socio economic results of this west coast Chinook closure.
Answer: Yes

********. Period.
Trot it out if you have it.
You don't, because that was simply another convenient lie.

As much as I might agree finning of sharks should be dealt with, the current situation in BC is a tad more important / significant to me (and pretty well everyone I know).

Spin this all you want. It was a DUCK (intentional) to avoid embarrassment over the restrictions imposed by a liberal minister at the direction of the PMO. Period.

Nog

********. Period.
Trot it out if you have it.
You don't, because that was simply another convenient lie.

As much as I might agree finning of sharks should be dealt with, the current situation in BC is a tad more important / significant to me (and pretty well everyone I know).

Spin this all you want. It was a DUCK (intentional) to avoid embarrassment over the restrictions imposed by a liberal minister at the direction of the PMO. Period.

Nog

Are you saying that I'm lying about the recording and if so you can listen to it yourself. Look for the green button on the right hand side of this link. It is labeled "ParlVu".

If not then why is it not on the Committee business list? Don't you think if it was important then it should have been added? It is to me.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/DocumentViewer/en/42-1/FOPO/meeting-147/minutes

Are you saying that I'm lying about the recording ...

Nope. The one who answered in the affirmative was lying.
And then YOU supported that by suggesting there was something of merit to that lie.

Again, most understand just what is afoot here.
Don't know what your problem doing so is. Don't want nor care to actually.

Carry on. One more of these types of false concern posts from your end and you'll be hitting the IGNORE section so I won't have to see it.

Cheers,
Nog

Nope. The one who answered in the affirmative was lying.
And then YOU supported that by suggesting there was something of merit to that lie.

Again, most understand just what is afoot here.
Don't know what your problem doing so is. Don't want nor care to actually.

Carry on. One more of these types of false concern posts from your end and you'll be hitting the IGNORE section so I won't have to see it.

Cheers,
Nog

I do know whats going on. It's politicking for this riding and nowhere else in Canada. I checked. Not a mention on the "shadow DFO critic" website, facebook or twitter. It's all here and nowhere else. Least what facebook algorithm treats it, that I'm not sure. I don't belong to facebook because I know what it is and does. Conservatives think they can flip this seat and they most likely will as I'm sure plenty of resources are going to come here to do it. They do have an excellent candidate and I'll take the time to meet him in due course. Your mistake is you think this a national issue and it's not.

This election will be won or lost in Ontario, mark my words.

This election will be won or lost in Ontario, mark my words.

It always is, however....my view is that the liberals know they are in for a struggle and are now trying to flip green / ndp votes in their favour in BC.

They already know conservative voters are lost cause for them.

These so called “liberals” are so badly skewed to the left they should re name themselves the “GreenDP”.

Liberals path to victory is to always try to peel away votes from NDP and green.

Conservatives do well when people are disenfranchised with the Liberals and vote ndp and green.

A vote for ndp and green is a vote for the conservatives sometimes.

Hence all the last election strategic voting and the NDP got crushed.

Apparently the conservative members of the committee are coming to Campbell River in mid June to further discuss the economic impact caused by the restrictions. Meanwhile, word has it that a helicopter overflight of a 23 mile stretch of the Fraser counted 72 nets. Really doing their part for conservation aren't they..

Apparently the conservative members of the committee are coming to Campbell River in mid June to further discuss the economic impact caused by the restrictions. Meanwhile, word has it that a helicopter overflight of a 23 mile stretch of the Fraser counted 72 nets. Really doing their part for conservation aren't they..

Who was flying / counting?

Apparently the conservative members of the committee are coming to Campbell River in mid June to further discuss the economic impact caused by the restrictions.

I would be VERY interested in learning more about this.
Please post up a link or any more intel you might be able to provide...

Thanks in advance...
Matt

I'm not trying anything, I read several articles and came to a conclusion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190531-230646_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190531-230646_Samsung Internet.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 17
Can I just point out that provincial Green leader Andrew Weaver published an article In support of the Grizzly Bear Hunt, and against non-evidence based decision making.

That's right. Greens are not what you think.
Obviously you are not a member of HBC, that little prick was trolling there for support before the last election. After it was pointed out to him the number of lies and ******** he was pushing he sailed off into the sunset. As i don't have a facebook account i used my wifes and sent him some cut and paste quotes he had made on HBC to his facebook page which contradicted his bs on his facebook page. Well guess what, the very next day he closed his facebook account to only family, SPINELESS LITTLE GARDEN WEASEL

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be VERY interested in learning more about this.
Please post up a link or any more intel you might be able to provide...

Thanks in advance...
Matt
The meeting with the conservative members of the standing committee on fisheries is on June 18, Coast Discovery Inn, Quadra room @7:00 pm. *Note, that is a day later than previously mentioned*

The meeting with the conservative members of the standing committee on fisheries is on June 18, Coast Discovery Inn, Quadra room @7:00 pm. *Note, that is a day later than previously mentioned*

I hope you guys ask some good questions. The conservatives should have to account for their ****** management as well. Ask if they are willing to spend this time around(They didn't last time around). We may need some economic stimulus for the Commercial guys and sports industry guys who are currently seeing impacts on their livelihoods.

Back