Kitty Coleman 2013 reports

To 10's make 20..
photo_zpsc8f9749c.jpg

Nice fish guy's.... Will try and make it out there for Sunday.
Busy today with a large to do list.
later..... GLG

Thanks Holmes, It was a great day out there. Took out a couple other sportsmen and had a blast. Wish I could be out there again today but I am having motor problems.

Anyone got a portable Yamaha tank I can borrow? I just want to make sure it not a fuel issue as I just put Seafoam in my tank. Now I am idling low and rough as well as smoking.

Thanks Todd, but I am not sure how I'd connect a Yamaha fitting to a Merc. tank. I do have a Yamaha hose with Yamaha fitting on both ends. I had a tank like your it came with my motor like yours did. I gave my tank to Tortuga guess I am going to be heading over to his place and borrowing it.

Fingers crossed as I just got it back from the shop and I don't want to be taking it back so soon.

I have a Yami tank and hose... give me a call. (it will attach to a Merc kicker too)

Couldn't go today:( But the boat ready to go. If BWD is telling the truth I will be launching in the AM.

Anyone else thinking about it?

Yup.. looking at BWD in the morning to make the call.
Not sure if I'll launch at Kitty or go north.

Going to give it a shot.... launch from PP
Not sure if I'll try for Kitty or fish around there.
Will make the call when on the water.
will flip on the vhf 68 or 69 - FA

Hoping for a report by now, the water looked good up to this time off Cape mudge. BTW,GLG, what does "PP" stand for?..........BB

Well I and 2 others members fished Kitty today in my boat and with all the weather reports I was not sure if I would have wanted to wondered any futher. The water changed every 20 mins. But in the end we were all good and I am wondering what tomorrow will bring.

As for fish we ended up with nothing worth reporting. We found one small patch of blue backs and a few under sized chinooks. We covered all the normal spots surrounding the Hump.

Maybe GLG found something.

There was only one other open boat fishing near us today... Called Mikes??? But they left when the light showers started.

If the wind stays down might just go for breakfast in Lund tomorrow.

Im liking the looks of the tides tomorrow morning, slack at 9:30. Were limited by a lack of downriggers but we should be able to get some cutplugs down deep enough with 10 ounce slip weights. The lack of a flasher may inhibit our catches but maybe we'll just troll alongside FA and steal his shine... :cool:

Back