Kitty Coleman 2013 reports

Anyone watching tomorrow's weather. The report sure has changed. Fingers crossed.
It's changed again for the better...
Will see in the morning

It's changed again for the better...
Will see in the morning
:) :) Lets get it together boys. There looks to be a window.

Going with Jencourt and Newfie Boy. Heading north aboard Jencourt.

Maybe see you out there....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Newfie Boy and I headed out with Jencourt today without any bananas on board. Thanks or not bringing them today. Newfie Boy keep up the good work. :) We looked at the updated reports and decided to move a bit north and that paid off. Not only did the weather not hit us for a couple hours but the fish gods were in our favor. Put about a 10 pound red in the boat on a TKO spoon that RVP gave me for a Christmas present this year. :)

The wind then got us and it was a crazy ride back. But at least we had a fish to show for the short time served....

Key... No Bananas

We missed the updated report and tried for a bit but got blown off of Kitty.
It was interesting killing time till we had enough water at the back door to get out.

Hey Fish Assasin,

We saw that you were heading out today so thought we'd follow your example and
just do it....it was a tough call, Sister Islands 17 knots, Mudge 11, and inbetween it was 0. So we
went Tribune way but motor concerns kept us away from Flora, not to metion the chops rockin' us away...
saw lots on the screen but none in the boat....finally settled for sole in the quiet waters on the way home.
Pardon my ignorance but whats 'red' one?
Have a great week....

Hey Fish Assasin,

We saw that you were heading out today so thought we'd follow your example and
just do it....it was a tough call, Sister Islands 17 knots, Mudge 11, and inbetween it was 0. So we
went Tribune way but motor concerns kept us away from Flora, not to metion the chops rockin' us away...
saw lots on the screen but none in the boat....finally settled for sole in the quiet waters on the way home.
Pardon my ignorance but whats 'red' one?
Have a great week....
Red means red fleshed spring...

One shaker for us... oh well... next time.

Who should we believe EV or BWD. EC say good the next 2 days and BWD says otherwise. Might head out either day if I can find others wanting to go.

Could this have been a halibut? Ask Newfie Boy

photo_zpsa821bb87.jpg

Calm water day :)

Back