Kitty Coleman 2013 reports

Thanks for asking FA, much to my surprise time seems to have slipped by again. It's dated June 87.:eek: I spent the better part of a day laminating that sucker, I guess I will have to update.:rolleyes:;) eman

Hope this jpeg loads
I marked them in red.
Top one is North and the btm is East

Attachments

• Copy of chart comox2.jpg
    Copy of chart comox2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 493
Hate to derail but it was dead calm all evening at whaling station even though it said 20

It was only 26 inches at best. Didn't really care if it got away so I took a couple pictures with my iPhone. It was the only chinook we had caught since last Monday. Thought I'd share a photo.

Hi guys
I have a 9' fiberglass row boat that I am going to take out just past the north bouy. I am staying at kye bay and have been out there before with no luck. i would like to head out tomorrow if the wind is anything like it was tonight (non existant). Is there anything you would recommend that I use? I have a small down rigger or I thought I would try one of those dipsy diver things. Any advise would be appreciated.
Thanks
Angus

Great afternoon on the Hump. Flat water and lots of action. Kept 3 nice springs , biggest 18#. all on the bottom, blue meanie cuttlefish, Fa's white cannonballs,lol. thnks Owen. Released a ton of wild coho, hope at least half of them survived.

I have a suggestion for you.... Bring a friend and make him row. :)

Well I took my son out to learn to row a little we caught some bull heads he was happy. But we didn't make it out of the bay. I took him back in and then headed out past the north bouy. Unfortunately only had an hour. I found a old deep six diver in my grandpa's shed, fixed it up and put a 4" cyote spoon, green glow on a six ft leader and sent it down. Had four hits in the hour one grilse and three better hits. Lost the first two and released the third. it was a chinook but was just undersized. It was a great hour. Hopefully tomorrow will flatten out again.
Will see how the back feels tomorrow. Unfortunately I don't have room for a friend in the boat to row.
Absolutely beautiful on the water.
Angus

Back