Just another 20’ Hourston re-fit

You also get a bit of lift from a 4 blade which sounds like it could help. Not sure if I follow your assumption of no reverse with a 4 blade.
Had one on my old 215 with a 225 efi for awhile, went like snot forwards but if you ever needed reverse in a tight situation I was treading water.

I guess I we hit more debris than most? Had one break the plate off my buddies boat last year in WH almost ruined the trip.

You posted on here like you were stuck, so thought I would help if I could.

Just given you an opinion for trying to fix the problem. I had a few that had this issue and same boat, and that is what they did. Understand the wood debris thing.

Good luck.

Just given you an opinion for trying to fix the problem. I had a few that had this issue and same boat, and that is what they did. Understand the wood debris thing.

Good luck.
Thanks I appreciate the input!

Good luck.
Guess I didn’t explain the what was going on that well. It only porpoises when I try to trim the motor out on plane for optimum efficiency. Motor trimmed most the way down it’s fairly smooth, maybe just a touch of trim tabs which I usually do anyways depending on seas.
Cheers

Back