July 31.... slot limit review?

Only a government agency like DFO could hold so many people in suspense till the last second,what B.S.. Their decision affects so many peoples plans and a business depends on long term planning,guides,hotels,tackle shops etc..How the hell can anybody plan a fishing trip if you don't know what your allowed to keep until you get there? My rant for the day.

Only a government agency like DFO could hold so many people in suspense till the last second,what B.S.. Their decision affects so many peoples plans and a business depends on long term planning,guides,hotels,tackle shops etc..How the hell can anybody plan a fishing trip if you don't know what your allowed to keep until you get there? My rant for the day.

Airing of grievances is part of fish regulation eve. Pass the fishing poll around

Totally agree with you,
Bs

From what was posted on the Renfrew thread i say we are stuck with the 80 cm rule, which sucks, one other thing that has me worried was the quote that they are looking at other measures. Now i don't want to sound like a glass is half empty type but i hope it isn't to shut Nanaimo to Sooke down as this is the corridor that the fraser fish will concentrate in as they make their way to the indian nets...oops i mean the fraser!! All's i can say is if you are allowed to fish and it is 80 cm, go fish if you don't they win and you lose, fingers crossed fellow fishers

From what was posted on the Renfrew thread i say we are stuck with the 80 cm rule, which sucks, one other thing that has me worried was the quote that they are looking at other measures. Now i don't want to sound like a glass is half empty type but i hope it isn't to shut Nanaimo to Sooke down as this is the corridor that the fraser fish will concentrate in as they make their way to the indian nets...oops i mean the fraser!! All's i can say is if you are allowed to fish and it is 80 cm, go fish if you don't they win and you lose, fingers crossed fellow fishers
All there is in the renfrew tread talks about a bully lmfao, the rest is all rumors no posting on dfo site, on my way to renny now and if nothings gets posted on dfo site i bunk away,ps if i catch any, was hoping to run in to you on the wzter jackel, if i dont i will have to stop by on my way back for a bs session

Good luck Brutus, we are at the cancer clinic for the rest of the week so i hope to be out on Monday, give me a shout on 06 if you are there. There will be no more fishing reports from me on the renfrew site, i'm done

There will be no more fishing reports from me on the renfrew site, i'm done
******** Most of us have chased a dipshit who was asleep at the wheel and heading for a cutoff of a nice fish. Please keep posting! We all aspire to have a day or two as good as your days catching fish.

Good results at the clinic I hope

Good luck Brutus, we are at the cancer clinic for the rest of the week so i hope to be out on Monday, give me a shout on 06 if you are there. There will be no more fishing reports from me on the renfrew site, i'm done
Here’s to a positive outcome at the clinic....FVCK cancer.

I’ll miss your reports, really enjoyed them over the years even though I rarely fish renny

So we are less than 24 hours away and not any news from any SFAB members or anything?? really?

So we are less than 24 hours away and not any news from any SFAB members or anything?? really?

Yea! it is not like there is a billion dollar plus industry at stake and the welfare and quality of life of a great many coastal communities and hundreds of thousands of Canadians and voters --- oh wait, there is.

Back