iTroll Positive Experience

SeaWolf

Last week I posted about the "not" iTroll that I received. The package that I received (2 Cotton Sport Bras and a Scrunchie) made no sense. Complete with all the right labels and Customs clearance form, I thought this might have been a mail scam that I inadvertently gave my CC credentials to. Following the tracking history of the parcel and information, the most plausible explanation is that a mistake was made at Global Post in Los Angeles. Global Post prepares international mail by processing Customs forms and relabeling the package. Yes they managed to apply my label and customs declaration to a package organic cotton undies destined for South Korea. They also charge $9.95 for the service that is added to your CBSA bill. CBSA will not refund this, only PST/GST. My Canada Post (contractor) had no idea how to do a refund, nor did the main post office in Campbell River that they sent me to. CBSA told me I had to pay more money to ship this back, to get a refund.

After posting about my negative experience, a number of members stepped forward relating their positive experience with iTroll. The next morning I contacted iTroll and Derek had a new unit in the mail immediately. I asked for the post to be removed. I am happy to say it arrived in less that a week and looks a lot more like what I was expecting. They were great to deal with!!!! When people go out of their way to step up for a company they must be doing something right. Good work iTroll !!!!!

Canada Post/Global Post/ and CBSA not so much, although some of their people were friendly, they were not knowledgeable. I finally got some action from a phone trainee at Canada Post yesterday. It seems like the process of collecting money is seamless, returning money not so much.

Attachments

• IMG_5572.jpg
    IMG_5572.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 73
Glad it worked out. I just had to replace my control box after 7 years and Derek was good to deal with.

best bit of kit out there........ but it can be done for a lot less if your hands on with the tools and a few RC parts and the little wait time for bits to come in

Back