ISO 6' White Keel Guard

Dencope

Hey guys,

Have a few dings in my 17.2' Hourston keel due to launching in too low of water (boat falling off rollers and hitting keel on last cross member), and beaching to take family ashore. Looking for any input on keel guards such as makes and where to find on Vancouver Island. Also wondering if anyone has one they never installed and looking to sell. I'm open to any recommendations (aside from get an aluminum boat) anyone may have.

Located in Duncan and work in Campbell River.

Thanks guys

roads closed. Air mail?

Hey guys,

Have a few dings in my 17.2' Hourston keel due to launching in too low of water (boat falling off rollers and hitting keel on last cross member), and beaching to take family ashore. Looking for any input on keel guards such as makes and where to find on Vancouver Island. Also wondering if anyone has one they never installed and looking to sell. I'm open to any recommendations (aside from get an aluminum boat) anyone may have.

Located in Duncan and work in Campbell River.

Thanks guys
They're great for protecting the keel when beaching. The keel guard will gouge if you drag it over the last cross member on the trailer, so still avoid this!

Back