Interview with Jason Tonelli on CKNW this morning

I've posted it to Facebook and sent the link to some of the groups I'm involved with. I think if there was one clear explanation of the issues that we all hammered home with our peers this is it.

Great f**king job Jason.

And f**k you Jon.

Good job, Jason!

I look forward to the rebuttal as well. I’m going to take a double dose of gravol first

Last edited:
I'm I the only one that can't find the show from the link?

I'm I the only one that can't find the show from the link?

Select 8 am as the time. It will load up the following hour of programming. Click forward to about the 15 min mark (8:15 am) as the interview starts shortly after.

I fumbled around for a bit until I found it.

I should apologize to my mom for getting upset with her when she couldn’t figure out how to program the VCR when I was a kid.

Nailed the interview and got across the main issues and data facts to support our position. Will be interesting to see the political spin doctoring that happens tomorrow. Bottom line is the recreational fishery was closed as a result of false perceptions Fraser FN have regarding the rec sector's catch. We need to sit around a table and help provide catch data to address those false perceptions and find a way to work together for everyone's benefit. Time to get government out of making these fishery decisions and let the stakeholders work it out.

Great interview and great work by Jason to get the REAL word out what the real issues are. Well done.

Back